Thursday, September 07, 2006


False Alarm...


I'm getting paranoid...

I don't know why, but I think I'm getting paranoid this past few days... As you guys can see... Di ko alam... Siguro talagang namimiss ko lang siya... Mali naman pala ang lahat ng hinala ko... Tama palang busy lang siya. Wala naman akong magagawa kung wala siyang oras, basta alam kong maayos siya, ok na sa akin yon... Pero ewan ko kung bakit nagiging paranoid ako... Feeling ko, napaka possessive ko... Para bang wala akong tiwala sa kanya... Bakit ba? Alam ko, wala naman akong karapatan... Ewan... Tulad nga ng lagi kong sinasabi... "It's not that I don't trust her... I just don't trust them..." Magbabago na ko... Dapat isipin ko na lang ang mga positibo... Isipin ko na lang (at gawin na rin) na mahal ko siya... Iyon ang totoo... At hindi na iyon magbabago...

Sorry sa short post... Hehe... Bukas ako babawi... Isa nanamang series... Ahihi! Inspired eh! Abangan niyo yun guys!

Iboto naman sana natin si Karlaloveschocolate para sa Filipino Blog of the Week... She really deserve the title! Thanks Guys!

posted by icarus_05 @ 6:56 AM Comments: 7

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>