Thursday, July 26, 2007


A Vision of a Broken Heart...


Over those teary eyes, the remaining glimmer slowly loses it's spark...

She sat there quietly at the most secluded spot of the alley. Bringing with her those beautiful yet teary eyes. She sat there quietly as the cold winds cradled her. Tears fell down from her eyes like a waterfall bashing through the river floor. It never stops. Just like the glow on her life that slowly fades out.

She held his hand one last time. On that fateful night, the trees shed its leaves, just like her shedding those tears. He looked at her for one last time and told her to stop crying. He wiped her tears, smiled and then walked away. Away with another woman who held his hand very tightly. That night, she walked along the empty streets alone. With her head bowed down throughout the inner depths of the earth. She couldn't speak, couldn't breath and couldn't hear anything. For her heart was broken into pieces, just when it was starting to heal.

She looked at the heaven, asked God why. But all she could ever hear was her own mournings. She lost all the hope she had. For there was nowhere for her to go. But then she sat there at the alley as if waiting for someone to sit beside her and embrace all those sadness away. But then, she was hoping that he'll come back for her. To hold her hand once more. She sat there, waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. No matter how long, no matter the difficulties she's suffering right now. It doesn't matter. For all that she could ever think about is that, no matter how far the distance, their love would prevail in the end. So she waited some more. She looked at the moon and said to herself. "I wish that he is looking at the same moon as I am right now, maybe the moon could whisper to him all the feelings I have for him. I love you so much". She fainted, with blood flowing along the floor.






Instantly, your eyes captured me.

Lost in time and space, with you I'm free.
Over the stars I wished upon every night.
Venturing the unknown 'til I could find you again.
Enveloped with the grace of hope you gave to me.

Yearning for those sweet melodies again.
Overjoyed by the thoughts of you in my head.
Under the same sky, I know your not that far.

Behind the sadness, I'll still fight for our love.
Everlasting happiness that I promised, I'll give to you.
Bent down along the eyes of fate, I whispered.
I couldn't live without you.

Try to decode... Thanks Ada for the idea...

Labels: , ,


posted by icarus_05 @ 3:02 AM Comments: 7

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>