Monday, July 30, 2007


Of Tears and Metamorphosis...


I admire the way it triumphed despite of all the struggles...

Leaves started to fall down on that ancient tree, along with the memories that the time left behind. Autumn is coming fast, the most lonliest season of all, at least for me. Rain falls down as the wind started to get colder and colder every second. Tis also the season where tears are most likely to fall down.

There I sat in front of the window, looking at the bright sunset as it sinks on the ground. I smiled in silence as I let the time flow down my cheeks. I closed my eyes for a bit and reminisced the memories we had back then.

It was also Fall when we first met. There on that same tree you stood still. Tears fell down from your cheeks like the rain pouring down on the sidewalk. You stood there, quietly and shivering from the cold winds. Immediately, I ran towards you and shared my umbrella and jacket. You looked at me with those tear-filled eyes. You shared that empty expression on your face then suddenly you moved closer and rested your head on my chest. I knew that you heard my every heartbeat. I also hoped back then that you felt what I really feel for you. But then, as seasons change. You left me behind on that same tree...

Slowly, I opened my eyes. Tears fell from it as I gave out a soft sigh. I looked at that same tree and noticed a cocoon hanging from a single leaf. The cocoon fought every strong wind that Mother Nature gave out. As time passed by, seasons changed. But the cocoon was stronger than it was before. I admired it very much.

Then the sun rose up once again. This time, it gave out a very attractive glow. Like it's giving me a new hope for a new day. I felt its warm embrace and the thought to try again. It smiled at me, I smiled at it too. I'm ready to face a new day. Then, from afar, I noticed the creature inside the cocoon slowly emerges. Slowly, her wings came out. The sun shared its glow upon the creature. She felt lively as she saw the morning light. Eventually, her metamorphosis was complete. She won't suffer anymore. All of her struggles are over, and she has to face another brand new start.

I came out of the house to meet the butterfly and welcome her to the world. Then she initiated her first ever flight. She was very beautiful. She was one with the wind, soaring high upon the clouds. Then all of a sudden, she landed very slowly on my shoulder. She stayed there for a minute and gave me a soft and hidden kiss. Then she flew once more, carefree and happy. Tears slowly fell from my eyes...

Someday, I know you'll come back to me. Just like that buttefly... Flying very happy and contented. The moment that that day comes, I'll promise that I'll give to you the happiness that you truly deserve... I won't hurt you again, and I promise that I will always be here, to share an umbrella and an embrace whenever you're feeling down. Someday... Someday. I know you'll be back. But until then, take care... I'll wait for you. I promise.

Labels: ,


posted by icarus_05 @ 4:53 AM Comments: 2

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>