Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Moonlight Sonata...


Night Sky... Moonlight... Stars...

The cold breeze touched my sleeping soul one morning... I woke up noticing the silence...It's so quiet... Very quiet... Immediately, after hearing the rooster cry, I stood up and sat at the terrace... There, I observed the rising sun... I envy the sun... For he rises every morning despite of the darkness that came before him...

As I was watching the sun, somebody covered my eyes... I touched the hands and felt that she was a girl... I can never forget those hands... Hands as soft as cotton, hands as lonely as the flowers around... A hidden smile was seen upon my face as I said... "Good Morning... Wyena..."

She slowly released her hands that covered my eyes, and gave me a soft embrace... Joy covered my while soul... My heart pounded hardly and I know she felt it too... "It's been a long time..." I gently whispered... "Really? I hardly even noticed!" she answered... Silence occupied the moment... The silence was deafening... I must break it...

"I Missed You..." we both whispered at the same time...

Then we walked at the seashore... As she was smiling, amazed at the beauty of Mother Nature... I was looking at her... Amazed by her beauty... The day passes by so quickly, but never did she released my hands... Our hands was one that day... I never wanted to let go... I want this moment to last forever...
The day turned into night... The winds were more colder than before... The moon shines her light very brightly... It was very beautiful... We stopped there for a while... Noticed the aurora... She smiled, very happily... "Beautiful" She said... "Yeah, very beautiful..." I gently whispered as my eyes gazed upon her... She looked at my eyes... Her eyes were shining... From that moment, I felt love from her... I felt love from her, once more... I felt the romance flowing around the cold air... As the howling winds shared its melody, and the moon was its main attraction... She sang to us her best song... As our eyes met that very moment... I slowly came closer, attempted to kiss her... She never rejected... Slowly... Slowly... Slowly... Then...

"OK! Pass your papers, finish or not finish!..."

I woke up...

_______________________________

Someone asked me before... "Where do you get your stories?", "Where do you get your inspiration?"
Well this is my answer... I dream of them... Just like this one... Inspiration? I don't have one at the moment... I dreamt of this story when I was sleeping on an exam... Haha! Maybe I miss Wyena too much... No... Not maybe... I really miss Wyena so much...

Labels:


posted by icarus_05 @ 11:02 PM Comments: 10

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>