Saturday, September 30, 2006


Set 1...


Before reading any further... Read 1st the part 1 of this...

From this rate... I'm not gonna make it...

First day, first set... The venue was Greenvalley, Pasig... The venue was so damn big! I was mesmerized by its structure and the beauty of the lanes... But from the moment I entered its doors... My heart stared to beat violently... I was super nervous that time... But then, I still have to look cool... I started listening to my iPod to calm my nerves...

The rules were simple... Each set are composed of 10 games... The players have to finish all 5 sets in order to qualify (That's 50 games all in all...)... Another thing is... Average scores are observed... For females, they must at least have an average of 175... For males... Well, we must at least have an average of 185... That's too much for me... As in... I still have a problem dealing with my throws, and I'm not yet "one" with my ball... I still have problems dealing with my dear "cobalt" (the name I call my bowling ball...)...

"As soon as the pins are set and the lights are on, you may now commence your game... Goodluck to all and high scoring..."

Game started shortly when we arrived the building... The intensity went to the highest level when the "bigatin" players from different developmental orgs started to roll their first throw... Hearing thundering strikes from different sides of the building, made me more nervous... But then, it was my turn... I stood up and looked at the pins at the other side... Took a deep breath
and went on... A smile was seen upon my face when cobalt hit the pins... It made a very loud
thunderous strike... I was satisfied... Everything went as I want it too...

I spoke too soon... Habang tumatagal, nawawala... Tuluyan nang masira ang laro ko... Nothing is wrong with my throws... It's just that I'm too nervous that time... Nagmamadali na ako, ika nga... At nakakatakot din yung mga ka lanes ko dahil mga dati na silang national team members... Nakoh! Kung hindi lang sila magaganda! Woot! I'm thinking too much of my previous scores, kaya lalong nasira ang laro ko... At this rate... I'm not gonna make the tryouts... That's for sure...

After the game, I was really disappointed at my scores... I got an average of 156... I never even held the edge of the quota! Which was 185... Argh! Dammit... I guess I need more practice... Starting monday, I'm gonna work my ass of the whole day... Grr... I must make it! I must!!!

As I visited my blog, and looked at the number of comments... I was really upset... No one even bothered to say GOODLUCK! damn... Dun na nga lang ako kumukuha ng lakas eh... Sa chamba... Tapos wala pa... Anyhoo... BUSY naman siguro kasi ang mga kapitbahay kong bloggers at hindi sila makadapo sa aking maliit na bahay... Pero salamat ng marami sa mga bumati sa akin ng goodluck... Para sa inyo ang laban na ito... Anna, Pam, Vinkz, at kay Kaye... Panawagan sa mga DUMADAAN LANG... Magbasa naman kayo... Argh...

Sorry 'bout that... I'm not really in the mood to blog right now... *hithit ng hangin..*

Tomorrow, we'll be playing at Powerbowl located at Rockwell Powerplant... The home of TBAM... You could call that our "Homecourt" aside from SM Fairview... I will try my luck there... Hoping I could raise my average even for a bit... I need your support again guys... Wish me luck! Aja!...

Maybe I missing something in my life... Maybe I want something... Damn... I need someone... I want to be inspired once more... *sigh* I need a girlfriend... Anyone? Hehe... Asaness pa ko...

posted by icarus_05 @ 6:04 AM Comments: 7

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>