Friday, September 29, 2006


The RP Bowling Team...


This is it...

Starting today until October 21 will be the start of the Try-Outs for the Bowling National Pool... It will be a very busy week for me... Practices and stuff...

Hinahanda na ang mga kagamitan para sa nasabing Event... Lahat ng mga protective tapes ay sinisigurong maayos ang pagkakagupit... Ang alcohol, upang pamproteksyon laban sa mga sugat na aming matatamo... Ang mga bola na sinisiguradong malinis at walang bahid ng langis... At syempre ang sarili ko... Kailangan ko na ring maghanda... Sapagkat ito na marahil ang aking pagkakataon ko, upang mapabago ang ating bansa... Kahit sa maliit na paraan lamang... Kung ako man ay pumasa sa try outs, sisiguraduhin namin na gagawin namin ang bansang ito na matagumpay... We're going to make this country proud... Tulad na lang ng ginawa nila: Paeng Nepomuceno... Who scored a perfect game during his championship match, using a NEW ball... (On the spot, few hours before the tournament, he bought a new ball because his ball was cracked..)... Biboy Rivera... Who recently got the title of World Champion... Who also scored a perfect game during the championship match...

Someday, I will be just like them... Proud to be Pinoy, and an athlete of my Country... With determination and hardwork, I know I can do it... Pero hindi ko magagawa iyon kung walang suporta hindi ba?

Sa ngayon, saka na muna ang pangangarap na maging World Champion... Sa ngayon, kailangan ko munang mag concentrate para sa Try Outs... Sana walang mangyaring masama sa aming laro, at sana makuha ko kahit papano ang puwesto...

Mga ka blogmates... Ngayon ko na talaga kailangan ang Suporta ninyo... Sana ipagdasal ninyo ako at wag niyo akong iiwan sa ere... This is it... Ito na ang pagkakataon upang maipakita ko ang lahat ng napraktis ko... I'm gonna make you guys proud... Wish me luck!

Maraming salamat sa Inyo...

_________________________________________


Guys... My blogger friend is still in the Hospital right now... Suffering from dengue... Please isama niyo rin siya sa prayers nyo and let's hope she would get better soon... Thank you...

posted by icarus_05 @ 6:16 PM Comments: 2

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>