Friday, September 22, 2006


Random...


I was tagged by: Rob

INSTRUCTIONS:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

Parokya ni Edgar - Ted Hannah
Rocksteddy - Smile at Me
Urbandub - Endless, A silent whisper
Urbandub - New Tatoo
Moonstar 88 - Sayang
Moonstar 88 - I'm Sorry
Moonstar 88 - Panaginip

Marami pa akong kinagigiliwan ngayon, lahat ng nakasalampak sa iPod ko... Pero kailangang sundin ang patakaran.. Pito lamang...

Alam kong marami ang busy ngayon... Maski ako... Kaya wala na lang akong itatag... Kung gusto niyo siyang gawin, malaya kayo sa inyong nais! :)

Bukas na lang ako magpopost ng matino... Iisip pa ko! hehe..

____________________________________________

Tutal, Musika na rin ang pinaguusapan... Nakita ko to noon sa blog ni Karla... Kaya tinry ko...

MECHANICS:
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating. no cheating, please.

Put your answers / guesses at the comment box! Wag sa tagboard! hehe...

1.Habulan! Taguan! sa munting paraiso'y magmahalan...
Sayang - Moonstar 88 ... Karla

2.If you choose to stay with me, I'll spend my life with you...
If - Rivermaya ... Karla

3.It's not how I planned it... I got the keys to the door, but it just won't open...

4.Kung kailangan mo ng mahihingahan, at wala ng ibang matatakbuhan... Narito ako, handang makinig sa iyo...

5.In every breath and every word I hear your name calling me out Out from the barrio, you hear my rhythm on your radio You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow Turning you round and round...

6.how can i make u feel, that i want to hold you near... ache to feel ur hand caress my soul...

7.Handa nang tawirin, handa nang harapin ang mundo...
Gising na - Rocksteddy ... Karla

8.Di ko nga alam, kung bakit ganito... Inaaway kita pero sinusuyo... Siguro ganyan talaga, magmahal ng sobra...
Pasensya na - Moonstar 88 ... Karla

9.Ikaw lang ang matayog na bituin, Ikaw lang ang nais kong abutin...

10.nagmamasid ang mga mata, sa iyong kinalalagyan... Ba't di kaya tayo gumala, trip mo bang sumama?
Trip - 6Cycle Mind ... Karla

11.Once around the floor can we do it again?
Endless, A silent whisper - Urbandub ... Karla

12.Ngunit bakit ngayon? Malamig na bigla, magdamag nasa tabi mo, wala mang lang Hello... (Ouch)

13.The stars are bound to die, it all makes no sense, i can't take the chance, i don't want to see you go...
Close to the End - Mojofly ... Karla

14.I’d rather it be me In this tragic comedy... I’m glad you’re not here

15.Kung hindi tapos paano na? Nawalan ng kuryente, tunaw pa ang kandila... Sana bumagyo... Sana walang pasok bukas..

16.I doubt in your wounds, forgotten many times, my Lord I'm sorry I question you every night...

17.Dito kami sa bayan ko, tuloy ang ligaya... Kahit walang panggastos sumasabog sa saya!

18.We like our fun and we never fight, You can't dance and stay uptight... It's a supernatural delight...

19.I had it all, memorized the lines in my head... Thinking I'd be winning your smile, once again... I'm Sorry - Moonstar 88 ... Karla

20.Ngiti ko ang iyong dala, langit ko ang iyong kandungan... Permiso sa isang araw na makasama ka...
Taning - Imago ... Karla

posted by icarus_05 @ 7:46 AM Comments: 10

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>