Saturday, November 11, 2006


The Festival of Hearts...


I feel like flying ing the sky when I'm with you...

The cold night was fast approaching as we walk across the streets of the busy town... Every one was running around, everyone looks happy, as if their problems slowly drifts away with the cold mists that covered the land... It was getting late, but we were still awake... The loud screams and uttered laughters were heard even though it was noisy outside...

Zai and her brother asked me to go with them at this carnival that every year, visits this small but lovely town... Of course, I didn't decline... For the first time, I experienced something new... Something that would change my life... Excited at the same time, nervous, we went to the carnival... Didn't mind the time... It was getting late, but we didn't care...

Everone was laughing around, having fun... Others were dissapointed, for some of them lost at some of the games... Lost their 5 peso coins... Some were singing their hearts out at the videoke bar right beside the rides... As we came closer, my heart started to pound hardly... My eyes opened wider when we approached the main attraction of the carnival... The Ferris Wheel...

This ferris wheel was different, it was beyond normal... It had this certain touch that made the people come back for more, or rather... DIDN'T came back for more... What was different? Well, this ferris wheel spins a lot faster than any normal carnival ferris wheels... When I said a lot faster... I really mean it.. It spins for about 20kph and when it rolls back down, as if you were falling down... As if the gravity pulls you back at the main land...

At first I was having 2nd thoughts... Who wouldn't? The ride was so scary to begin with... As I sat at the ground, waiting patiently and thinking of what might happen... She slowly sat beside me... Comforted me with her sweet voice... I must admit, she made me feel better... Finally the ride stopped... And it was our turn... I can't believe I'm doing this...

We took our seat at the ride where only 2 persons can fit... She sat with me... It made me feel better, and stopped the hard poundings of my heart... As the ride slowly fills up the empty seats, I can already feel the adrenaline and the blood slowly pumping up in my head... I felt my face was looking pale... She saw it... I should know for she was laughing...

"Bakit ka tumatawa?"
"Wala lang, natatawa ako sayo..."
"Bakit? Anong nakakatawa?"
"Namumutla ka na oh!"

I tried my best not to look pale... I even laugh with her just so the dizziness would go away... Then... Something happened... Our seat stopped at the heighest part of the ride... There were no customers around so I concluded that we will stay here for a while... Then, all of my worries seemed to fade away... I was not scared anymore... Right there at the top, every seemed to stop... The view there was magnificent... We saw the whole town...

"Ang ganda..."
"Uu nga eh..."

I wanted to tell her that I'm not really looking at the view... I was looking at her... But then I was too shy... And dizzy at the same time... Then I held her hand....

"Kinakabahan na ko..."
"Ok lang yan, wag ka kabahan, kasama mo ko...."
"Waaa.. Ayan na gumagalaw naaa..."
"Haha, uu nga yeheeyy!"
"Grabe ang saya mo ah..."
"Haha, ayos lang yan, ayaw mo non, first time mong sumakay dito, kasama mo pa ko"
"Uu nga eh... Ang saya saya ko nga eh..."
"Hehe.. O edi, hindi mo ko malilimutan! :P"
"Uu nga noh.. Hehe.. Bahala naaa! WAAAAHH!!"

Then the ride started its horror... We fell down at 9.8m/secĀ²... Free fall... And then up again... Continued its cycle... I never stopped screaming... And she never stopped laughing at me...

It was the most embarassing, yet.. The most memorable experience I ever had... She's right.. I will never forget this...

Labels:


posted by icarus_05 @ 8:10 PM Comments: 14

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>