Sunday, October 29, 2006


Pathetic...


Forgive him father, for he did not know what he had done...

Tears soaked my shirt one rainy evening... No, it wasn't mine, it was my friend's... This scene wasn't very common, especially when I'm with her... For she was always happy, she always flashes her beautiful smile... I didn't expect that this night would be different... There was no smile to be seen... Tears flowing down from those lovely eyes... I felt her pain, her sorrow, her despair, her agony, her hatred... I empathy her...

She recently had a break up with his boyfriend... Because of family matters... Her family was not the "welcome-to-the-family-my-daughter's-boyfriend" type... They were one of the "over-protective" ones... You guys know what I mean, you get the picture... But then, her ex boyfriend took it the wrong way, went ballistic and said things... Things that are not pleasant to the ear... Even I was affected by their conflict... From that moment, he showed his true color... Pathetic... I pity you my friend...

Why? I'll tell you why... Even within the duration of their relationship, her boyfriend was already flirting with someone else... He didn't even realized that he is already backstabbing her... Unfaithful... Immature... Bullshit... After he had learned the bad news... He already replaced her... As easy as snapping his fingers... Just like that... Bullshit... He made her look bad, he made her look like she was the one who was wrong, he made her look like she was nothing, he made her look like she was the worst girlfriend in the whole world... Pathetic, what do you think guys? Who the hell is wrong?

She only did was to love him, be true to him, and be faithful... I know how much she loves him... I know, for I was with her everytime she had this feeling of butterflies in her stomach, I was with her whenever she's smiling at him... I was with her from the moment she fell inlove with him... I guess, she loved the wrong person... Better yet, she loved the WORST person...

Love is not suppose to be all sweet stuff... Love must be faithful, true and understanding... But what he showed was none of that... He never really loved her at all... All he ever wanted was to make out... Just like he did with his other gf's... Damn... Now tell me, who the hell is Pathetic?

For her... You were never wrong... You did the right thing... I should've warned you earlier... I'm sorry, if only I have learned your relationship much earlier... Don't worry, I won't leave your side, Trust me, eventually everything will be ok, someone will surely come your way... You deserve someone better, you deserve someone who will truly care for you... You just wait... Pray always and never forget God... Take Care of yourself...

For him... (Warning! Parental Guidance is very much needed) PUTANG INA KANG GAGO KA, ang kapal ng pagmumukha mong tang ina ka... Akala mo kung sino kang gwapo! Ano ka? Kras ng bayan? Nakakahiya ka... Naawa ako sayo alam mo ba yon? Tang ina, makakarma ka ring gago ka balang araw... Bobo ka kasi eh, hindi ka naniwala sa reason niya, bobo, inutil... Ginawa lang naman niya ang bagay na alam niyang tama para sa inyong dalawa... Pinili niyang magtapos ng pag aaral... Eh ikaw na bobo ka, gusto mo lang kasi makipag talik... Pakingshet, tang ina, balang araw makakarma ka rin... Bahala ka sa buhay mo, Goodluck na lang sa inyo ng bago mong Gelpren... Handa kaming magpatawad kung bababaan mo lang yang putang inang pride na yan... Ang taas kasi ng pride mo eh... Tang ina ka, ang yabang mo... May lakas ka pa ng loob na ipagmalaki samin yang Gelpren mo... Ang kapal din ng mukha mo noh? Ewan, ba't ba ko nakikipag usap sayo.. Wala rin namang kwenta dahil hindi ka rin makikinig... Pathetic... Nakakahiya ka...

Sorry bout that... :รพ Guys, let us make her feel better... I know she really needs someone right now.. Thank you...

posted by icarus_05 @ 7:41 PM Comments: 16

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>