Monday, July 17, 2006


Endless Journey...


As I walked down that road, with you...

My heart beating faster, and faster, as we move closer to the end, the end of the road... My feelings for you gets stronger as I took every step in this Endless Journey... I didn't have the chance to told you that because I was too shy... Who wouldn't be? Who wouldn't be shy to a girl like you? That long black shiny hair, that smooth hands, that lovely eyes, that beautiful smile...

Bawat hakbang na ginagawa natin, lagi akong nagnanakaw ng tingin...
Bawat hakbang na ginagawa natin, hindi mapakali ang aking damdamin...
Marahil ay may gusto lang akong sabihin, pero hindi ko lubos maisip kung ano iyon...
Bawat hakbang na ginagawa natin, lagi kong pinagdarasal na hindi na ito matapos pa...
Bawat hakbang na ginagawa natin, nais kong makahawak ang iyong kamay, sabay tayong uusad sa panahon...

Everyday, you always cross my mind... Everyday, I always wish that you are near... Damn it, I can't help it... Slowly but surely... I'm Falling for You... As we walk down that road, Im hoping that I can tell you soon... But my mind keeps telling me no... I was scared... I was scared that you'll never feel the same...

But I was wrong, I didn't know what you felt, because I didn't took the risk of telling you everything, I didn't took the risk of asking you how you felt about me... How stupid I am...Then, you left without saying goodbye, you left without telling me why... So now I walk alone... Without you by my side... Without someone to hold my hand... I kept on searching for you, without you, my glow slowly fades out, my heart beats slowly than before... For years I've waited, for you to walk with me again...

The road darkens slowly, my glow seems to fade out faster than before... I didn't know what to do... Should I finish this dark road alone? Or should I stop here and wait for someone to help me finish it, or should I go back and start all over again?.. I was losing hope, I was starting to go down, I was weak... Slowly, my soul was leaving me, my eyes started to shut down, exhausted, hopeless, I fell down...

But then, I saw a tiny light, coming fast, I tried to shout for help, but it seems the light never heared me... I felt the light moving closer and closer, I was feeling better and better, I don't know why... Then I turned my back as the light shines more clearly, It was you... The girl I was waiting for a very long time... You came back, you came back and raised me up, shared your glow and helped me carry on... I was happy, very happy...

I told you everything, everything I felt before... Everything I would like to tell you... You smiled and told me you felt the same way too... A smile on my face was visible again, my heart beats faster than before... Oh, I wouldn't want this road to end... But then, every beginning has its end... As we move closer to the end of the road, we reminisced the sweet memories we have together, every laughter, every tears, every downfall and every success... A tear fell from your eye as the end is now visible...

You stopped and looked at my eyes, I didn't know what to say, I felt that I was blushing and I saw that you are too... You smiled and slowly kissed my lips, held my hand and looked at the road we walked through...

We've came all this way, why stop now?
Come on, let's end this journey together...
Yes, together...
Never again shall we be apart...
Never again that you'll have a broken heart...
Never again... Never again...

The road changed into a much shorter corridor... With flowers and lights everywhere... I stood there in front waiting for you to come... Smiling and very happy, you walked down that aisle...

A tear fell from your eye when you heard the words I told you...
A tear fell from my eye when you told me the words "I do"...

posted by icarus_05 @ 10:24 PM Comments: 13

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>