Saturday, July 15, 2006


As I look into your eyes...


I'm always asking... Why you had to leave...

There I was, standing beside a tree... Waiting for you to come...

Ilang segundo, minuto, oras, araw na ang lumipas... Nandoon lang lagi ako, hinihintay siyang dumating, para makapagusap muli kami... Nakakalungkot man isipin, pero kailangan ko nang tanggapin na wala na siya...

Few years ago, as I walked the corridors of my school with my friends... Lagi kong nakakasalubong itong magandang dalagang ito... I was really attracted to her... Lagi ko siyang tinitignan everytime na dumadaan siya, everytime na tumatambay sila with her friends sa tabi ng mga puno... Para bang ang tagal ng recess kapag nakikita ko siya, and kapag tumunog na ang bell, sobrang nabibitin naman ako... Every school hours lagi ko siyang iniisip, tulala ako sa aking upuuan, tulala ako sa bawat segundo ng pamamalagi ko sa eskwelahan, laging hinihintay ang break time para pumunta sa kanilang klasrum at masulyapan man lang siya kahit sandali... Kailangan ko siyang makilala, para naman mapalapit ako sa kanya!

Ang bait nga naman ng pagkakataon... Kapatid pala siya ng aking ka-batchmate... And matagal na pala siya sa skul namin, hindi ka lang pala siya napapansin because we were young back then... But then years flew by... She was more beautiful than ever, more beautiful than I can ever imagine... My friend immediately introduced me to her... I still can't stop staring at her... It was the feeling that I don't want to end...

Araw-araw, tuwing recess at lunch, lagi na niya ako binabati, lagi niya akong tinatawag... Just so we could have a little chat, hanggang sa matapos ang break time... It was the best feeling... God, I don't know what will I do kapag wala siya... Time flew by... Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years... Laging ganon... We were moving even closer to each other habang tumatagal... I was starting to fall for her, although I never told her... Because I was too shy and I was scared that she would reject me and never talk to me again... Araw-araw, todo ang pagtago ko sa aking nararamdaman... Mahirap man para sa akin, pero kailangan ko itong gawin...

Break time ulit, hinintay ko siya sa usual meeting place namin... Hinintay ko siya... Hinintay... Pero wala nang dumadating... Mga ilang linggo ang lumipas, hindi ko na siya nakikita... Ng bigla ko na lang narinig ang balitang... Nag migrate na pala sila sa ibang bansa... They flew away without even telling me... Nang malaman ko iyon, nawala na ang gana kong pumasok... Tuwing recess, hindi na ako lumalabas ng aming klasrum...

Ilang segundo, minuto, oras, araw na ang lumipas... Nandoon lang lagi ako, hinihintay siyang dumating, para makapagusap muli kami... Nakakalungkot man isipin, pero kailangan ko nang tanggapin na wala na siya...

Tatlong taon na ang nakalipas, hindi ko pa rin siya nalilimutan... Umaasa pa rin ako na magkikita kaming muli... Then, naimbitahan ako ng aking friend sa kanyang debut party... Chance na rin ito para makita ko silang muli... Excited na ako... Sobra...

Sa party, nakita ko agad ang friend ko na siya ring celebrant ng nasabing party... I greeted her a Happy Birthday and of course gave her a special gift... It was good to see her again... But then, she was too busy and had to entertain her guests so she had to leave for a while... I kept on searching for her, amidst of all the crowd that is blocking my vision... I kept on searching... And Searching... And Searching... But she was nowhere to be found... I started to gave up when suddenly, somebody tapped my shoulder... My heart started to beat faster and faster... I slowly turn my back to see who tapped me... There she was... And I was surprised of how she've grown... More beautiful than before... We stood there for a while, looking into each other's eyes... Remembering all the memories we had when were still together... After all this years, I still can't stop looking at her... I was speechless, I don't know what to say... And she was also... Then, I smiled then I hugged her... I don't want to let go... I wished that this feeling would last forever... I can't speak, my mouth was moving but words aren't coming out of it... My heart is pounding harder than ever... As I look at her, a tear fell from my eye... Finally, words came out of my heart...

"I Missed You... Please don't leave me like that again... Ok?"

She just smiled and nodded her head, as a tear fell from her eye...

posted by icarus_05 @ 11:16 PM Comments: 7

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>