Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Hallucination...


Visions of you... Kept on haunting me...

Loud sounds of rock and roll covered the whole room... The loud screams of the singer, the cheerful shouts of the audience, the powerful riffs of the guitar players, and the brain blowing beats of the drummer occupied the whole area... Yes, once again, we did our magic...

My classmates and I had our weekly jamming in "Bodega™" right beside UE... It was only there where I can calm my nerves, where the music soothes my soul and helps me to realize, everything is beautiful no matter what may happen... It has always been this way... Music always saves me...

After 1 hour of loud music... The sounds of rock finally stopped... Time to go home... And once again, I am all alone... I took a last glimpse at the drumsets right at the back room, where my station was... There I saw something I never thought I would see again... There she was... Playing her favorite beat... Playing the songs that we shared together... I smiled, but nobody saw... I closed my eyes... The sounds were gone... She vanished also, before my very eyes...

I went outside, to freshen up... Still shocked about that experience... It happened again... Even though I can see my classmates talking, and constantly moving their mouths... I can't hear anything... It was quiet... Then I looked at the side walk... There I saw her again... Coming down from a jeepney, as if she was in hurry... My eyes followed her... Large amount of crowd covered her... Then, as my vision cleared... I realized... It was not her...

While riding the FX, I felt kinda dizzy... Still restless and tired... My eyelids slowly drops... The next thing I knew, I was falling asleep... After a few minutes... A bump woke me up... The FX stopped and a passenger came in... Her hair was just like hers... Even her perfume... I can feel her presence inside the FX... Damn, what is wrong with me... Then she looked at me... Again, it was not her... Must be seeing things again...

As I departed from the FX, I looked at it once more... And a crazy coincidence strucked me... The plate number of the FX was... Her name...

if u don't know her name, look at my last post.. Her name was stated there...

posted by icarus_05 @ 2:08 AM Comments: 12

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>