Monday, October 08, 2007


The Meme...


Sembreak is fast approaching, and so is our finals. Sorry kung medyo hindi ako nakakapost lately. I don't have the inspiration I need. Maraming nangyari, hindi ko alam kung maganda o pangit. Basta, my head hearts from all the thinking. Sana balang araw, matapos na rin ang kaguluhang ito sa kaisipan ko. Balang araw.

Buti na lang at binigyan ako ng meme ni Karla. Hehe, blogsaver! So here it goes...


Desktop Free View Instruction:

A.Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. You can do a screen capture by:

[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Screen key (located on the right side of the F12 key).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of Icons, things like that.

C. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.




Here's my desktop. The explanation? Well...


The wallpaper, hmm. I confess, I cheated. That's not the original wallpaper. I changed it at the last minute. This was the wallpaper I made for my Friendster Layout. The drawing was by my friend Kris. The motto says: "I'd rather die sleeping and dreaming you're here, than waking up every morning noticing that... You're not real". The meaning? Hmm. Read between the lines. :)


For the icons, as much as possible, I want my desktop to be as clean as possible. So there... Wala na akong masabi.


For the tag? Wala na akong itatag. Na-tag na lahat eh ^_^ sa mga gustong gumawa ng meme na ito, kayo na bahala. :)


posted by icarus_05 @ 4:02 AM Comments: 5

The Music they shared
Locations of visitors to this page


The Author

Pseudonym: Icarus05
Birthday: April 25, 1990
Address: Novaliches, Quezon City
Province: Infanta, Quezon
School: University of the East
Course: Computer Science

Sports: Bowling, Volleyball

Hobbies: Bowling, Playing Guitar, Writing Stories, Writing Songs, Chatting, Blog hopping, Stargazing, Flyff-ing, Playing Ragnarok

About me: Single and Waiting! ;) A night person, very passionate and dedicated to everything I do, A lover trying to find himself and his true place here in the world...

Lost in this cold place, Never knowing where to go, I need you, I need someone, I need anyone


Posts



Archives


Stories

Theater Life
My textmate, my soulmate
Endless Journey
Our Rendevous
Til' They Take my heart away
The Taste of Love
The Hymn of the Tree
Our Last Anniversary
Goodbye
Moonlight Sonata
Jealousy
Childhood Boogie
The Festival of hearts
Time Withers
How she took my heart
Our last dance
The Cure for the Common Hitch
A Dreamer's Lullaby
A Vision of a Broken Heart
Of Tears and Metamorphosis
Sa Mata ng Kalawakan
Panahon na Naman
The Lost Paradise
The Fate's Dagger
The Coin


Sign of Life




A way out of the darkness



The Island

I would like to thank...
  • Photoshop 9 CS2
  • Me for the patience.
  • Blogger for the Blog space.
  • Karla for the Template.
  • Utakgago for the photoshop and template tips.
  • And to you my fellow bloggers for welcoming me here.

Finally, with your support, I managed to grab the award! Thank you Guys so much! But still, Vote for your favorite blogs...
Vote for the deserving


4th Placer for week 14 and 15.

2nd Placer for week 16 and 17

Filipino Blog of The Week for Week 18


Hall of Famer through Fast Track

r>